Growing up as an athlete, I’ve been active my entire life. I gained a bit of strength through training but I wasn’t happy with how skinny I looked (weighed only 100 lbs).
This year, I found myself interested in weight lifting and tried to learn it on my own. That didn’t turn out well (almost injured myself). So happy that GGG helped me get started.
What I love about my program:
– It’s specifically designed to help me reach my goals.
– I learned the basics (equipment set up, proper form, correct volume, etc); great for a newbie like me.
– I learned that good nutrition doesn’t have to be complicated.
– The workouts are easy to follow and aren’t too long (maximize gym time)
– The support and guidance I receive helps me stay motivated
So proud of what I’ve achieved these past few months. Besides gaining the mass and strength that I’ve always wanted, I found a healthy, sustainable lifestyle that works for me.